Sign in to follow this  
pAcA[A]

Hello

6 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Luka, im from Croatia, everything u want to ask me feel free and ask me ?

In short: I love to watch movies, all kind but i  prefer Sci-Fi

I love to play games too, Games in my life time that i was played: - Medal of honor (All of them)

- Call of duty 2, mw(4), mw 2, mw 3, BO, BO2

- Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 1942 : The Road to Rome... ( oh god, alot ? )

- CrossFire Europe ( it was my first FPS game) 

- There is much more games that i was playing...

Favorite movie: Theres a alot of good movies that i cant really tell what was my favorite ?

Also im learning Web design, heres my Web Site (Gogo helped me ? ) : www.luka-pavicic.iz.hr 

So yeah what else hmm, i was training Wrestiling for 8 years, i have done some call of duty 4 maps : Zombie, if u want link PM me.

• Like 1